Wet Chemical Fire Extinguisher
$165.36 – $305.28
• welded stainless steel cylinder.
• chrome plated brass valve body.
• stainless steel handle & lever.
• pressurised with standard chuck.
• controlled on/off discharge.
• manufactured to Australian Standard 1841.3.
• A Class Fires (those involving paper, wood textiles etc).
• F Class Fires (those involving cooking oils and fats).
- INSPECTION & MAINTENANCE
Should be done every six months with Australian Standard 1851.
- FE35WC 3.5 litre, Pressure: 1A4F, 690kpa, Size: 535mm (h), 575mm (diam)
- FE70WC 7.0 litre, Pressure: 2A4F, 690kpa, Size: 630mm (h), 575mm (diam)