Air Foam Fire Extinguisher
• welded stainless steel cylinder.
• chrome plated brass valve body.
• stainless steel handle and lever.
• controlled on/off discharge.
• pressurised with standard air chuck.
• corrosion resistance.
• manufactured to Australian Standard 1841.4
• suitable for A Class Fires (those involving paper, wood, textiles etc).
• suitable for B Class Fires (those involving flammable liquid fires such as oils, paints and solvents).
• should not be used on E Class Fires (electrical).
- INSPECTION & MAINTENANCE
Should be done every six months with Australian Standard 1851.
- FE90FM 90 Litres, Rating: 3A20B, Size: 630mm (h) x 180mm (dia)