Water Fire Extinguisher
• welded stainless steel cylinder.
• chrome plated brass valve body.
• stainless steel handle and lever.
• controlled on/off discharge.
• pressurised with standard chuck.
• supplied with water inhibitor.
• manufactured to Australian Standard 1841.2
• suitable for A Class Fires (paper, wood, textiles etc).
• should not be used on any other type of fire.
- INSPECTION & MAINTENANCE
Should be done every six months with Australian Standard 1851.
- FE900WTR 9.0 Litres, Rating: 3A, Size: 630mm (h) x 180mm (diam)