IS SOCIAL MEDIA IMPORTANT FOR BUSINESS?
Social media platforms help you connect with your customers, increase awareness about your brand, and boost your leads and sales. With more than three billion people around the world using social media every month, the users and engagement on major platforms just keep increasing.
- Facebook Users: 2,797,000,000
- YouTube Users: 2,291,000,000
- Whatsapp Users: 2,000,000,000
- Instagram Users: 1,287,000,000
- Linkedin Users: 774,000,000
If people don’t know about your business, how do you think they can become your customers?
Social media boosts your visibility among potential customers, letting you reach a wide audience by using a small amount of time and effort.
- Build brand awareness and trust: Across different platforms, companies can tell their story, why they provide the services they offer, and keep audiences updated with customer and employee stories.
- Generate leads and build community: Create meaningful conversations and engagement within their target industry by posting videos, news, data, and interesting trends.
- Implement social listening: Listen to customers and what people are saying about their company.
- Connect social posts to opportunities: With the right enterprise solution, leaders can drive customer posts to their CRM to understand customers more fully.
- Measure marketing efforts: Social media platforms and management tools enable you to track key performance metrics (KPIs).
If you want to connect and engage with your future customers, you have to be where they are. That is largely on social media.
Social media provides immense potential for businesses because consumers habitually log on to it daily and are exposed to companies. It also presents huge challenges for businesses, however, because it’s an ever-changing space that is extremely noisy and crowded.
As it continues to weave itself into the daily patterns of our lives, more consumers will go to new and upcoming social platforms for purchasing decisions. Those who have a strong social media presence and branding will increase conversion rates, while those without active social media campaigns could lose potential customers. Which company do you want to be?
How we can help. We have now set up a Social Media Library that is free for you to download and post to your Social Media profiles. Try it out today! We are constantly adding. SOCIAL MEDIA LIRBARY HERE