WHY SHOULD YOU HAVE A DESIGNATED LOCKOUT LOCATION?
Have you ever experienced the feeling of not being able to find something at a time that you really need it? It’s a feeling of panic or despair isn’t it!
Imagine the same scenario however you have a safety issue at work and you are responsible. That feeling of panic would escalate into sheer horror very quickly.
Having a designated place for all your safety equipment in your workplace is not only common sense, it could save a life when you need it.
Just like a defib or your fire equipment, your Lockout Tagout products should have a clearly defined location.
Our Lockout Stations are designed to hold all your Lockout Padlocks, Hasps & Tags in one central location making them accessible to all who need to isolate equipment.
The benefits of our lockout stations are:
- High visible yellow for easy identification
- You can easily identify what parts need replacing when stocks run low.
- Heavy duty 4mm plastic back for durability
- Bold Headings for constant reminders to work safely
- Customised options available
- Can be supplied empty or full
Employees are the most important asset to any organisation, and their safety is the responsibility of the employer.
Lockout Tagout products help ensure each employee goes home at the end of the day, safely.